Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Media Communication Training (southern nigeria)
₦600,000 +7.5% VAT.
- This service is for Southern Nigerian States based clients only.
- It offers 8 Independent Courses that are spread over a period of one week.
- Clients may determine the pace of lecture but a full-course training cannot extend beyond a week.
- There is no provision for client to hand-pick courses in this service. Therefore, any individual, business, organisation or association that calls for this training must be ready to go through all available courses; failure to attend all courses will not refund part-payment to client.
- The maximum number of people that may attend this training together is 30.
- Training manuals would be provided for everyone one who would be attending this training. Thus, client must provide appropriate number of people to be in attendance in our SERVICES ORDERING FORM.
Courses offered in this training include:
News Gathering & Writing.
Basic of Digital Marketing.
Media Regulating Laws.
Intro. to Service Rendering.
- For special requests on this service, please contact us here.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
1. Improved communication skills (written, oral & nonverbal).
2. Understanding and implementing social media, digital marketing.
3. Acquisition of graphic design skills.
4. Ability to design a website.
5. Ability to manage a website, especially an Online Publication.
6. Acquisition of Content Development and Distribution skills.
7. Prevention of fake news/information.
8. Certificate of Participation (graded) to be offered after training, in PDF:
- 100-80 (Excellent).
- 79-60 (V. Good).
- 59-45 (Good).
- 44-39 (Fair).
- 38 below (Poor).
9. Mentorship after the training (all students are to be added into our Telegram Group for the purpose of mentorship and Business Opportunities).
- If you paid for this service online you would automatically be redirected to our SERVICES ORDERING FORM to submit details on your business, services and products.
- However, if you selected CHEQUE PAYMENT, kindly follow instructions that are displayed for you on the screen at the point of selection.
- You may also choose to pay directly into our bank account. If yes, then follow the instructions below.
Pay N500,000 + N37,500 (7.5% VAT) directly into our account via Deposit Money Bank, Mobile Banking, USSD Code, Internet Banking, ATM Transfer or Money Agents.
Name: OLEM EDGE GLOBAL CONCEPT.
After payment, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: payees’ name, services paid for, amount paid, and your contact information.
NB: Kindly deduct applicable discount from your total charges if you would pay into our bank account or sign a cheque for us.